Thursday, October 15, 2009

If you don't like Delhomme, then "F***" YOU!



I'm Jake Delhomme and I'm tired of all this nonsense. That's real cute, Mr. Farris, going after me in a moment of weakness. You know what, so what if I have 9 turnovers in just 4 games so far? Hell, so what if I had 5 in one game against Arizona in the playoffs? I went from undrafted QB to SuperBowl QB who almost won it. I've got 18 come from behind drives in the 4th quarter, and counting.

Here's a lesser known fact, I breed horses in Louisiana. This one's named Unzip Me, and he's my gift to the Conquistadors. Have fun...



I'm all heart, baby, just watch this play.



So, in closing, if you don't like Jake Delhomme, then "F" YOU! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

1 comment:

  1. Face Palm.

    You can laugh all the way to the bank you failure of a long term quarterback, but you'll always have that moment where your palm met your face during a press conference.

    Photo proof:
    conquistadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete