Saturday, October 31, 2009

Touchdown....There????


Devin Dummel, I find it interesting that you would call yourselves "Touchdown There". Ha ha. That's me laughing cause it's actually funny. At 1-6, that would describe your season pretty well. There have been lots of Touchdowns There...you know, on the other side of the field.

Hey, Devin, do you remember that guy Brett Favre? The guy who had an amazing season and then when traded, scores less than 2 points the next week for his new team? Thanks for that, Mr. Dummel. There's a little thing called "Payback" and some would call her a bitch.

Yeah, yeah, I know what you are thinking...but, Bry Guy, you are only 2-5, so what are you talking stuff for? Well, I've got an answer in the form of a question for you. Do you like apples? I'm twice better than you so far this year...how do you like them apples?

I have other incentives to tanning your hide this weekend. You've got this QB, goes by the name of Drew Brees. He quarterbacks the New Orleans Saints, you know the team that's already been crowned champions midseason? I hate Drew Brees and I hope to see lots more of that (up top) in his near future. In short, "F" Drew Brees!

Be seein' you...

No comments:

Post a Comment